How can I make a referral for another person to receive services?

You may request services for another person by calling us toll free at 1-877-809-2419 or by calling your local NCBVI office. The information is given to a counselor, and the counselor will call to make arrangements to meet with the individual who was referred. The counselor will generally call within two weeks.